Our 2016-2017 Uniform List is now available! Please click below for either the English or Spanish version.
2016-2017 Uniform - English
2016-2017 Uniform - Spanish
Students are expected to be in uniform on the first day of school. If your child is not in uniform on any day of the school year, a call will be made home. All parts of the school uniforms (formal and gym) must be purchased at the uniform company except for the shoes, belts, socks and button-down shirts. These items may be purchased at any store that is convenient, as long as they follow the guidelines listed below. Please see below for grade-specific information.
Uniforms can be ordered online at: www.flynnohara.com or in person at Flynn & O'Hara School Uniforms, Loch Raven Plaza, 923 Taylor Avenue, Towson, MD 21204. Their phone number is 410-828-4709.
- Hair should be neat and well-groomed. Boys must keep hair in a conservative hairstyle. Fad hairstyles (e.g. spikes, rat-tails, mohawks) are not allowed. No braids, cornrows, initials or designs in the hair are allowed. Hair is to be short and flat against the scalp.
- Glitter and artificial coloring are not permitted.
- Make-up may not be worn.
- Clear nail polish is permitted.
- Jewelry is limited to modest earrings (posts only; no dangles or hoops.) and only one earring in each earlobe.
- Boys are not permitted to wear earrings.
- For safety reasons, bracelets, necklaces and rings are not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to write on their arms, hands, legs etc.
- No visible tattoos. No visible body piercings: nose, eyelids, lip, tongue etc.
Tag Day Expectations
Tag days are days that students may bring in $1 to be out of uniform. These days are a privilege, and are meant to be enjoyed. In order to continue receiving this privilege, students must abide by certain guidelines. Most importantly, students must dress appropriately for any tag day. The administration reserves the right to call parents to bring appropriate clothing if students are not covered properly, dressed in anything too short, too low or not enough. Students may not wear shirts that imply inappropriate sexual comments. Boys must at all times wear pants to the waist. Exposed undergarments are not acceptable.
Violation of Uniform Policy
The administration will not admit students to school in violation of the uniform policy. All clothing must be the correct size and must be purchased from the approved list of styles. Please do not allow your child to leave home or come into school out of uniform. You will be called to bring the correct clothing or to pick your child up for noncompliance of school policy.